We boast our HSE Management System developed on basis of the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and BS ISO 14001:2004 which encompasses the specific procedures and controls established, documented and maintained at PARKWAY INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTING throughout the execution of their operations and various activities.
PARKWAY INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTING is persistently committed towards:
- Health and Safety of its employees, subcontractors and Client’s personnel in addition to the entire community and ultimately the protection of the environment in which the company activities are carried out.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of our staff and the protection of our asset and the public facilities.
- Ensure the prevention of any negative impact on the environment arising from our actions and operations.
- Comply with all relevant Environmental, Health & Safety legal laws and other Regulatory Authorities requirements.
- Identify hazards associated with our operations, assess and manage any potential risks.
- Make every possible effort to protect the environment and prevent pollution, minimize consumption of materials, promote reuse and recycling of wastes and adopt best practices for waste management.
- Mitigate and eliminate accidents and all work-related problems and unhealthy practices.
- Ensure that the company’s EHS policy is effectively communicated to all employees and all concerned parties.
- PIC documents and keeps the results and information of various HSE aspects that can have significant impacts on the environment and including identification of hazards, risk assessments and determination of most effective measures and updated controls.
Our HSE objectives shall be measurable, where practicable, and congruent with our overall policies, including our unwavering commitments to prevention of pollution, injuries and ill health performances.
PIC maintains an effective system for training of all persons under its control to ensure that they have adequate competency, education, experience and awareness of hazards and risks.
The Key HSE Procedures include but not by way of limitation Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Plan, Fall Protection Training, Emergency, Hot Work Permit, Confined Space Entry, General Risk Assessment Environment, Environment Impact Assessment, Logistic Policy, Lifting Policy and Traffic Management Plan.